- 28 augustus 2018
- Niveau: Havo/vwo bovenbouw
- Bron: ABC News
Have you ever heard about a hurricane or tornado? What happens when it comes across a place where people live? And what does it do to the environment? Look the video to find out more.
- Who or what is Lane?
- How many inches of rain have fallen in four days?
- What is said about the port of Honolulu and planes from the mainland?
- True/False: Lane is worse than hurrican Harvey from last year.
- In the final shot, temperatures are between 100 and 104 degrees, how much would that be in Celsius? Look it up.
- What is the difference between a hurricane, typhoon and a cycloon?
- How do hurricanes start?
- Which two steps are there before a storm becomes a hurricane?
- What is the connection between a hurricane and a tornado?
- Discuss with using the information from the text: Why do certain parts of the world have hurricanes and others don’t?
Wil je meer weten over onze Engelse methode Stepping Stones?Naar website